Becoming Centered Grounded with Teresa Larkin April 2023
This workshop is ONSITE
Become grounded and centered in your daily life. Give yourself the gift of your own compassion. Learn to identify when you need a self-compassionate break.
Enjoy mindful, grounding walks in the unique space that is the Sanctuary. On these walks we will integrate grounding practices with movement and reflection. Connecting the body to the earth in this way will promote Wellbeing: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Week 1: Exploring the nature of grounding itself, rooted in present moment awareness and the range of grounding techniques available to us. Grounding breaths: guided meditation, mantras, walking/movement, sound healing and poetry.
Week 2: Coming home to the senses. Exploring the world of the five senses, the threshold between: body, mind, spirit. Learning to deepen our connection with them and trust in the wisdom of our body and the strength and stability that lies within.
Week 3: Exploring the importance of Self-Care as a vital, grounding technique. The focus will be on the Four Pillars of Wellbeing: Physical Self,Care, Emotional Self-Care, Social Self-Care and Spiritual Self-Care.
Week 4: Deepening our understanding of our own values + what is of real importance to us. Learning how to incorporate our value-system into our daily-life and decision-making through grounding and connection to the Present Moment.
Day & Date: Tuesday evenings 4th April /11th April /18th April/25th April
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Duration: 4 weeks
About The Facilitator
- Practicing Mindfulness teacher for over twenty years.
- Associated with the Sanctuary since 1999.
- Worked with Jigsaw as a mindfulness teacher for five years.
- Special interest in courses on
- Finding inner resilience.
- Managing change mindfully.
- Grounding, somatic practices designed to relieve stress in challenging times.
- Sound healing
- Facilitated stress reduction courses in second level schools.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48 hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
+353 (0)1 670 5419