Soul Stories with Dominic Cogan
This workshop is ONSITE
In every great wisdom tradition, there is a wealth of stories offering spiritual insight. Within these stories, lie teachings that hint at how best to work with the challenges and opportunities that life presents to us all. This short course offers participants an opportunity to encounter some of these stories and to explore their deeper dimensions.
Stories will be drawn from a variety of sources including Christian, Buddhist, Hindu, Sufi and Jewish among others. Short meditation practices will be woven throughout the course. These practices promote the receptive stillness necessary to allow the full power of these wisdom stories to take effect.
Day & Date: February 8th – March 1st (4 sessions)
Time: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
About The Facilitator
- With a broad background in education, Dominic has a particular interest in the link between spirituality and contemplative practice and holds qualifications in Interspiritual Mindfulness Facilitation and Soul Empowerment Coaching among others.
- Previously, he has developed and taught courses for The Sanctuary, such as Meditation within the Wisdom Traditions, Hidden Treasure: Uncovering the Christian Mystical Experience, Soul Stories, Growing Old Gracefully and Recovering from, while Reclaiming what is Good in the Christian Tradition, all of which have acknowledged the importance of the spiritual dimension to a life well lived.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419