Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
This course is ONSITE
Course Description: On this MBSR course you will learn to notice your thought patterns and any automatic unhelpful reactions. You will learn how to hold and relate to thoughts and emotions less judgmentally and more compassionately.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) was developed by Dr Jon Kabat-Zinn at the Centre for Mindfulness in Medicine at the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
The course gives a practical and experiential introduction to a range of mindfulness practices. It aims to assist you in relaxing, taking better care of yourself and in getting more out of living. Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction MBSR training enables participants to see things differently. It can help you release mental and physical tension and increase your confidence and resilience.
Previous participants have noted a reduction in stress and an increased capacity to manage life’s challenges.
Once you have signed up, you will receive a pre-course questionnaire. We ask that you complete this questionnaire as soon as you can and email it to your facilitator prior to your course.
“Even before smart phones and the Internet, we had many ways to distract ourselves. Now that’s compounded by a factor of trillions…”– JON KABAT-ZINN
**The Sanctuary has a “turn no one away” policy for financial reasons. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance from our AnCuan fund or to discuss flexible payment options.
Duration: 8-week course
Day & Date: Tuesdays evenings 7.00pm – 9.30pm
19th September / 3rd October/ 10th October/ 17th October/
24th October/ 31st October/ 7th November / 14th November
Day of Practice: 28th October Saturday 10am – 4pm
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details, etc. are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419