Weed or Medicine?
This workshop is Onsite
A walking ‘’tour’’ of The Sanctuary garden to learn about medicinal and edible plants Plants are the most extraordinary species of Nature and their history goes back to millions of years, long before humankind walked the Earth. They grow in Arctic freezing conditions, desert sands, deep in the oceans, in the forest, meadows, parks, in the cracks of old buildings, at the waysides, in your front gardens…Their resilience is attributed to specific metabolites called Phytochemicals.
Phytochemicals play a huge role in human lives – they provide medicinal value and nutrients.
Would you like to find out more? Would you like to learn what plant from your garden may stop bleeding, boost your immunity or facilitate detoxification? Have you ever wondered why some plants keep popping up in your life over and over again? Join me for an evening walk and cup of tea in The Sanctuary.
About the facilitator & Image: Renata is a qualified traditional Western Herbal Medicine practitioner,Naturopath, Reflexologist, and Indian Head Massage practitioner, based in Dublin. With a Holistic philosophy, she combines Herbal Medicine with hands-on therapies to accomplish maximum benefit.
Growing up in rural Central Europe, wildcrafted plants for food and medicine were part of her everyday life. Through her practice, she’d like to encourage people to reconnect with Nature and rediscover their own potential.
Day & Date: Wednesday, 10th May 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 7.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Renata is a practitioner of traditional Western Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Reflexology, and Indian Head Massage, based in Dublin.
- With a Holistic philosophy, she combine Herbal Medicine with hands-on therapies to accomplish maximum benefit.
- As she grew up in rural Central Europe, wild-crafted plants for food and medicine were part of my everyday life. Through her practice, she`d like to encourage people to reconnect with Nature and rediscover their own potential.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419