Medicinal Mushrooms and their Therapeutic effect
This workshop is Onsite
Mushrooms…feared and loved, misunderstood and underrated medicine and superfood…
Medicinal mushrooms such as Reishi, Shiitake, Lion’s mane have been used for centuries. They have
been on the Earth far longer than humans, animals or any plant. Thanks to their unique structure,
they do not belong to a plant category, they have a Kingdom of their own – Fungi.
Modern medicine often uses their therapeutic effect, especially in Japan, Korea or China. The old
Egyptians considered mushrooms sacred species, because they were aware of the fact that their
ingestion may prolong their life. The Reishi, Linghzi in Chinese, means ’’Mushroom of Immortality’’.
In the past, the emperors were the only ones who were rich enough to pay for this longevity miracle.
Today, Reishi is accessible to all of us, why not use it?
Climate in Ireland may seem to be tough, but its wet conditions are a paradise for mushrooms. Have
you ever noticed a variety of mushrooms growing on the tree stumps, on the meadows, in the parks
or in a forest? Did you know that the White Button mushrooms or Turkey tail mushrooms that are
growing so close to you are powerful medicines?
Have you ever come across clinical trials that validate their therapeutic effect? If you haven’t, join me
for an evening worksop to discover what the medicinal mushrooms are, when and how to safely use
them. You don’t have to fear the mushrooms!
Day & Date: Friday, 8th September 2023
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
About The Facilitator
- Renata is a practitioner of traditional Western Herbal Medicine, Naturopathy, Reflexology, and Indian Head Massage, based in Dublin.
- With a Holistic philosophy, she combine Herbal Medicine with hands-on therapies to accomplish maximum benefit.
- As she grew up in rural Central Europe, wild-crafted plants for food and medicine were part of my everyday life. Through her practice, she`d like to encourage people to reconnect with Nature and rediscover their own potential.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
+353 (0)1 670 5419