Soundbath Experience with Simone Meschnig
This workshop is ONSITE
Workshop Description: Immerse yourself in the beautiful sounds of Tibetan Singing bowls, Gong, Drum, Chimes, Human Voice and other sound healing instruments that are healing for your body, mind and spirit.
Book early to avoid disappointment.
Day & Date: Wednesday 18th, October 2023
(8pm – 9pm class will be open on demand after the 1st session is sold out)
About The Facilitator
- Sound Healing Therapist
- Yoga & Meditation teacher
- Laughter Yoga leader and Artist.
- ‘My passion is to work with sound, either the sound of healing instruments or the sound of the voice. I feel moved to allow sound work to touch all areas of my life and support others on their own paths in doing so as well.’
If you want to book the Soundbath and it is full to capacity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to put your name on a waiting list or to register interest. If there is enough interest, a second Soundbath will be added.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on email@example.com or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact email@example.com. We are happy to help.
Cancellation available 5 days prior to the event with full refund and credit will be applied for any cancellation requested 48hrs prior to the course or workshop.
- In the event of cancellation from the side of the sanctuary due to unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc. refund or credit can be applied.
+353 (0)1 670 5419