Embracing the Spirit of Spring
Join Claire Hodgins on 10th February for a rejuvenating Mindfulness Workshop, embracing the spirit of Spring and centred on the sense of new beginnings that take root at this time of year. This session focuses on self-kindness, heart-opening practices, and fostering a gentle awareness of nature.
Delve into a day of renewal and self-discovery through guided Mindfulness practices, such as an invigorating mindful movement practice and guided meditations. Explore mindfulness techniques tailored to cultivate inner peace and compassion and perhaps awaken a little creativity. With the blossoming energy of Spring as our backdrop, this workshop invites you to connect with yourself, embrace new possibilities, and nurture a profound sense of well-being. Immerse in the beauty of the present moment, fostering, as best we can, a harmonious blend of self-love, kindness, self-compassion and attunement to the natural world.
Day & Date: Saturday, 10th February 2024
Time: 10.00pm -1pm
About The Facilitator
- Claire has been teaching Mindfulness practices for over 5 years now, having training with Mindful Academy International. She holds an Advanced Certificate to teach the 8-week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction course and has seen first hand the benefits of living a mindful life.
- Claire’s approach to delivering Mindfulness courses is based on years of experience in communication and teaching, encouraging participants to weave these practices into our everyday lives to make it work uniquely to them.
- Claire also has an MA in Radio and Television Production and a Certificate in English Language teaching and a keen interest in music, singing and hiking.
Please Follow These Important Tips To Achieve Seamless Booking Experience
- To make sure that our booking system records all course participants, each order form is restricted to booking one course space at a time. If you are looking to book multiple spaces, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (0)1 670 5419.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts and check your spam, promotions or junk email folders for emails from the Sanctuary.
- Please note: our courses will close for booking 48hrs prior to start date. Zoom details etc are sent out once the booking has closed to ensure our community members have everything they need in advance of their course beginning.
- If you have any issues at all, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help.
- Remember we have the An Cuan Programme to support you in case you are in a situation where you cannot afford a course or workshop. With trust you can email email@example.com
+353 (0)1 670 5419